The number 1 reason my clients here in Phoenix say they aren’t ready to book their own Boudoir session with Beyond the Mask Photography is because they want to lose weight. Honestly, I get it. We have all been there. We all have at least 1 thing we aren’t happy with when it comes to our bodies. Weather we’ve gained or lost weight when we didn’t want to. We are getting older and now have noticeable wrinkles (or at least we think they are). Our hair is thinning. etc etc. Bodies are constantly changing, especially as we get older. But that’s where I come in. This is why you hire a professional who knows all the right angles and can help coach you on what to wear to help you look your very best.
Going back to weight loss though, since it is number 1 on everyone’s list, I thought I would throw together a quick list to help you (and lets be honest, me) out!
Here are some tips for burning fat:
- Exercise regularly: Regular physical activity is important for burning fat and maintaining a healthy weight. Aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity activity or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity activity per week.
- Incorporate strength training: In addition to aerobic exercise, it’s important to include strength training in your fitness routine. Strength training can help increase muscle mass and boost metabolism.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet: A healthy diet is crucial for burning fat and maintaining a healthy weight. Focus on eating a variety of whole, unprocessed foods, such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins.
- Reduce your intake of added sugars and refined grains: Foods high in added sugars and refined grains, such as soda, cookies, and white bread, can contribute to weight gain and make it harder to burn fat. Try to limit your intake of these types of foods.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water can help support weight loss and fat burning. Aim for at least 8-8 ounces of water per day.
- Get enough sleep: Adequate sleep is important for overall health and can help with weight management. Aim for 7-9 hours of sleep per night.
- Find support: Surround yourself with supportive friends and family members who can encourage and motivate you on your journey to burn fat. Consider joining a support group or working with a personal trainer or nutritionist for additional guidance.
Remember, it’s important to consult with a healthcare provider before starting any new exercise or diet program. They can help you create a safe and effective plan based on your individual needs and goals.
Sign up below for our monthly newsletter and receive your FREE Boudoir Guide